I Haven’t Seen Supernatural But I Know All About it From Tumblr
- There’s two brunette brothers who fight demons, one has shaggy hair and one has short hair.
- Their father is important somehow and he may or may not dead.
- It’s always Tuesday.
- The short-haired brother is in a relationship with an angel in a trench coat who doesn’t put out.
- There are girlfriend problems. Probably with keeping them alive.
- There’s this character named Misha who claims to sleep around and claims to not swear. It is verified that he swears.
- They periodically get help from British detectives and from time-traveling space aliens.
I’ve only seen one episode of the show
I’ve left the rest up to Tumblr.
- Me: ... Well I got it from the fandom, okay?
- My Sister: And if the fandom jumped off a bridge? Would you jump too?
- Me: Sarah, you don't understand. If the fandom jumped off a bridge, it's because there's a ship underneath.
one cake to rule them all.
One cake to find them
Ummmm Totally making this. It doesn’t even need it be for a birthday party.
I will buy some cake mix and have at it.
It began with the baking of the Great Cakes.
Three cakes were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings.
Seven cakes to the Dwarf Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.
And nine… nine cakes were gifted to race of Men who, above all else, desire sugar.
But they were, all of them, deceived, for another cake was made. In the land of Mordor, in the ovens of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron baked in secret a master Cake, to control all others. And into this Cake he poured his vanilla, his chocolate and his will to consume all cakes. One Cake to rule them all.
One Cake to rule them all:
One c. sugar to flavor them,
One c. flour to bring them all,
and an egg to, in the oven, bind them.
I just kept reading and it just kept getting better
so roomies, i know what we’re doin’ this weekend…
If a heroine is especially good at anything, even if it’s just one thing and she’s spent years working on that skill, she may get called a Mary Sue. If she’s a relatively well-balanced individual without PTSD and a string of broken relationships and powerful enemies hunting her from the get-go, she may get called a Mary Sue. If there’s anything about her life that you would enjoy in your own, she may get called a Mary Sue.
In short, if she’s the protagonist of the story and there’s anything admirable about her, then to some readers, she’s a Mary Sue.
i did some yuyu hakusho buttons a while ago but i think i want to redo them… hiei’s face omg
I’m sorry, I can’t see Hiei’s face over Puu’s creeper grin.
puu watches you at night, don’t forget it
Is it weird that his creeper grin turns me on wait don’t answer that
More sketchbook bits.
Left: Sokka and Piandao from Avatar
Right: Philip, Red and that dog from Penumbra. I ‘ve only played the first of the games so far, I liked it a lot despite the fact that it kept giving me heart attacks.